Spherical Pressure Vessel Head
Spherical pressure vessel head
Spherical head but with hemming, consisting of three parts: spherical body (radius Ri), transition ring shell with radius r and short cylinder. For a standard butterfly head, Ri = 0.9 Di, r = 0.17 Di.
The butterfly-forming steel mold is simple to manufacture and has a low production cost, so that the transition ring can be utilized to reduce the depth of the head.
Since the hemming surface is discontinuous, the bending stress of the edge portion is large.
1. Production process: suppression
2. Pipe fittings category: GB seamless
3. Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
4. Implementation standards: GB/T12459-2005
5. Quality grade: standard (company product classification: 1, standard 2, qualified 3, two standard 4, non-standard) appearance size, end height, material uniform and strict production according to standards
6. Product packaging: The goods are unblasted, unpainted, unprinted (or painted) and bare. Fumigation-free wooden boxes and trays can be specially packaged according to customer requirements.
7. Application areas: widely used in petroleum, chemical, light industry, power, heating, shipbuilding, urban construction, oil and gas transportation and other industries.
8. Major customers: 29 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in the country, the United States, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Iran, Pakistan and other countries and regions
Hot Tags: spherical pressure vessel head, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, made in China
Size range: 70mm-6000mm integrated molding, can be segmented into larger sizes
Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, etc.
Mainly used in pressure vessels and boilers in food, pharmaceutical, brewing, petroleum, chemical and other